суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

counter retail used




My co-worker, Bubbles is getting a divorce. So she has asked me if I want to move in and be her roommate because she cannot afford it on her own. I kinda like the idea. Iapos;ve never really had a roommate other than family. But also, Iapos;ve never lived away from my family.

I brought it up to my mom, who is absolutely against it. She really hurt my feelings with something she said. She treats me like Iapos;m an 18 year old, out of high school or something. By this age, she was already married and I was 5 years old, so stop treating me like a fucking adolescent.

Her words, "This isnapos;t like deciding to go shopping, this is serious. It takes responsibility"

What the fuck? Is all I do is shop? Do I not know responsibility? That cut me deep. And it made me feel about 2 inches tall. And we all know that 2 inches isnapos;t very big.

The only thing that kept me from falling apart was the fact that ONE OF MY SS POSTERS ARRIVED TODAY Right during this discussion. So I was taking all of my fury out on opening the damn thing.

She isnapos;t trying to be mean or hurt me. She loves me and wants me to stay home. And she is right, I wonapos;t have as much extra money as I do now if I were to move out. But I would feel better about not being 25 and still living at home. Eh, I have a lot of deciding to do.

Something that is not just 2 inches big. (I cannot believe how HUGE this poster is. I didnt know it would be this big. The other two should also be this big, if not bigger. These are like theaters sized posters)


Me Touching SS to feel better


azuki kurenai misty moon metropolis, counter retail used, counter retail traffic, counter retail top.



Комментариев нет: