вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

curious george party favors





Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Haha. Like they would.

Does it annoy you to see trashy girls get all the guys?
Yes. And Iapos;m annoyed by the guys who are got by them.

What song is stuck in your head?
apos;One Way Or Anotherapos; - Blondie

Has anyone ever called you beautiful?
Haa, no.

Someone knocks on your window at 2 am, who do you want it to be?
Er... Random dark mysterious good looking guy? I donapos;t know.

Wanna have kids before youapos;re 30?
Perhaps/probably/maybe.

Do you look more like your mom or dad?
No idea. Iapos;m not sure I want to know.

Last item you bought yourself?
Er...

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
School and stuff.

Are you currently wanting and piercings or tattoos?
Maybe.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Usually on my side.

What gets in your way of your sleeping?
All sorts of things. I canapos;t quiet my mind.

Are your eyes the same color as your momapos;s or dadapos;s?
My mumapos;s.
Weird orangey brown. apos;Gingerapos; apparently.

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Iapos;ve been told theyapos;re interesting looking =D

What makes you laugh?
Many things. Especially during inappropriate moments.

Are you self-concious?
Oh, of course not. >_> Heck yes. It pretty much sucks.

How do you vent anger?
By being angry? But I donapos;t know how to show all my anger. A lot of it just remains inside where it can screw with me.

What is the worse feeling ever?
Er. I donapos;t know anymore.

What did you do today?
School. I am still doing school.

What do you smell like?
No idea.

Where did you get the underwear you are wearing right now?
MS, I believe.

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Not a lot, really.

Do you think you would make a good wife/husband?
Ack. Probably not X_x Iapos;m extremely difficult to live with, for one thing. I have weird quirks and habits. I need everything just so. Plus I canapos;t cook or anything like that.

Who have you texted in the last 24 hours?
Nobody... My phone doesnapos;t really serve much purpose.

Do you think too much or too little?
Oh lord x_x I overthink EVERYTHING in a big way.

Do you smile a lot?
Depends.

Where did you get the shirt youapos;re wearing?
Skoolkit or somewhere like that, probably. Iapos;m at school.

Are there things you canapos;t live without?
Definitely, though I canapos;t be bothered to put them.

What was your first thought when you looked in the mirror this morning?
"EURGH WTFFFFFFGFFFF"

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
Nobody.

Do you drink tea?
I canapos;t really take caffeine these days, because I used to be damn near hooked. My heart was starting to audibly protest.

Have you ridden in someone elseapos;s car today?
Well, considering I donapos;t even own a car of my own... It can be assumed.

What do you wear to bed?
PJ trousers and tank top.

Who sent you your last text message?
The phone network types.

Are you a cuddler?
Well yeah, but sometimes I get shy =3

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I nearly cried in front of everyone in science today... But apart from that, probably my parents. I always cry at home, so they barely even notice.

Can you vote next election?
No. Iapos;ll be 15 still. I think.

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Talk about them to an extent. Some stuff I just donapos;t know how NOT to hide, because Iapos;m so used to it.

How did your day start off?
Bad. We had The Frog.

Whenapos;s the next time you will see the person you like?
Iapos;ve no idea, seeing how one who I could see in the flesh doesnapos;t exist right now.

Are you waiting for something?
*sigh* Many things...

Does anyone hate you?
But of course.

Where are your siblings?
I have a brother. Heapos;s at college.

Are you happy with your life?
>_> Pass.



crazy frog music, curious george party favors, curious george party favor, curious george party decorations, curious george party decoration, curious george party.



Комментариев нет: