суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

evancourt




I am unbelievably stressed right now and ridiculously homesick by my personal standards. Itapos;s parents weekend here (not sure what the official name is, but basically the average age on campus just jumped a decade and a half) and even Kjartanapos;s dad flew in from Michigan, which I think is what really killed me.

I miss everyone, I miss my bed, I miss my house and not feeling obligated to be doing something all the time and scrabble sundays, which I tried to do here once and I didnapos;t like it.

I havenapos;t talked to anyone much lately really, I feel like everyone is really busy and doesnapos;t have time to sit on the phone or the computer and just talk anymore. I suppose I donapos;t either but I want to make the time, being this far away from anything familiar means that I need more from home to keep me sane.

I guess this is really a plea for contact--if you think of me, just give me a call or a text or post on my facebook or something, because Iapos;d really like to talk to everyone all the time but I know I can get annoying.

Or if anyone could improve my familyapos;s financial situation that would work the same, so that I could come home just once before Christmas. We donapos;t get a fall break here. Find someone to spend millions on my momapos;s art, I think that would be better than fixing Ford.
evancourt, evancourt motel, evancourt motel melbourne, evancoyd.



Комментариев нет: