понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

depscor announcement 2005




No boys,no parties,no television to myself except after they go to bed, broke because I spent all my money on my damn car keys, boot, towing, lockesmithing, cell phone out of service, no texting, no money, failing all of my classes except for men, women and society, dreadful of the future because of the baby boomer explosion. I hate the tv being upstares. I hate seeing them every time I go to bed. Have to go into medical field, or paralegal crap or criminal justice, but most likely medical even though I donapos;t want to. Feel pressured to be like them, no privacy, no freedom. I broke down yesterday. Iapos;ve decided to further post-pone my education because I need money to move out again. I need money because Iapos;m going crazy here. I feel isolated and isolation often leads to depression. I need to be social. Iapos;ve had enough of living here already. There is food and no rent, but I owe my dad 522 dollars for the booting of my vehicle and all I want to do is just escape, but I have no gas. I just feel resentful of my dad. I feel so resentful because he has all this stuff. Every day I think about just pawning a bunch of his shit, but i canapos;t.

fireplace guards, depscor announcement 2005, depscor announcement, depscor 2005 awards.



Комментариев нет: