суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

crystal falls mi realty statewide west




I want to have an open house party in my apartment this holiday season... I am thinking it will be in early to mid-December... Right in time for the holiday season, but hopefully not SO early that it wonapos;t seem Christmas-y, and not too late that it will interfere with other holiday stuff...

Also, I think I want to do it on a Friday evening so that I can work that Saturday...

Here is my vision for the evening... People will come dressed up for the evening, and I will have some interesting appetizers, dessert, wine, and non-alcoholic beverage.

A favor for each person... A silver or red ball ornament.

Iapos;d like to have like 10 people... I envision people standing by the bar talking, hanging out in the kitchen talking... Sitting in the living room talking or playing a trivia game... Then weapos;ll all head out to a salsa lesson... Or to dance at the Hoosier Lounge.

People to invite???

Erin H.
Susan and Chad
Greg L.
Kristina and Steven
Erin McCracken
Maelynn
Couples from YEP
Amy Ketcham
Cliff
Katie and Justin??
3 other guys or girls

austin elementary school ratings, crystal falls mi realty statewide west, crystal falls mi, crystal falls management record, crystal falls mail, crystal falls magic springs.



Комментариев нет: